My parents divorced when I was a teenager and did so in a respectful, dignified manner. As a result, my sister and I came through the process unaffected and my parents are now able to attend events and family functions together for their grandchildren. Since I started practicing law in 2001, it has been my goal to minimize the impact of divorce on my clients and their children whenever possible. Collaborative practice is an excellent means to that end.
For more information about your divorce options, visit our blog at www.minnesotadivorcelawyerblog.com.
|2014||Annual Collaborative Law MeetingAnnual Collaborative Law MeetingAnnual Collaborative Law Meeting||Dr. Marti Erickson and Others||0.00|
|2011||Conflict Resolution Training||Nancy Schwappach||6.00|
|2011||Conflict Resolution Training||Gary Weissman and Others||6.00|
|2010||Conflict Resolution Training||Judge Manrique and Others||12.00|
|2010||Conflict Resolution Training||Judge Manrique and Others||6.50|
|2009||Basic Collaborative Law Training||Tonda Mattie and Others||6.50|
|2008||Mediation Training||Charles Craver on Effective Legal Negotiating||6.50|
|2007||Mediation Training||Mediation Center for Dispute Resolution||40.00|
- Family Law
Graduated with Honors and Distinction
Law School: University of Minnesota Law School, J.D., 2001
Graduated Cum Laude
- Qualified Neutral Under Rule 114, Family Mediator, Minnesota Supreme Court
- Certified Social and Financial Early Neutral Evaluator.
- Named Rising Star by SuperLawyers 2011-2014
- Panel attorney and mediator for Volunteer Lawyers Network mediation program
- Panel mediator for Ramsey County Volunteer Mediation Program
- Panel attorney for the Hennepin County Bar Association Unbundled Legal Services Program
- Panel attorney for the Hennepin County Bar Association Low Fee Family Law Project
- Volunteer attorney for Cornerstone
- Former volunteer attorney for Volunteer Lawyers Network Family Law Clinic
- Former volunteer attorney for Legal Assistance of Dakota County Family Law Clinic